Are you are looking for a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing company?
Our incredible growth has created an exciting opportunity for experienced and successful hurricane shutter field service professionals. We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates several advancement opportunities.
To apply, fill out the form to the right and be sure to upload your resume.
Because we believe in our workforce, we offer training, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Health insurance: support yourself and your family with company subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision, prescription drug coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Two weeks of paid time off
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 per hour paid weekly
- Services previously installed hurricane protection products, analyzes customers situations, determine most cost-effective corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation
- Interfaces with customer in a respectful manner, giving the customer the information and explanations that clarify the situation and provides corrective options
- Maintains prescribed vehicle stock levels and ensures material is available to perform on-site service work; maintain clean & organized vehicle
- Portrays a professional appearance with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions on-site
- Helps maintain an updated service procedure manual
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years experience with hurricane protection products preferred
- Experience with basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; knowledge of the terminology of the industry
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, energetic, dependable, honest and thorough
- Ability to use a lap top for all service tickets and correspondence
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record