Are you are looking for a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing company?
Storm Smart is one of the largest manufacturers of storm protection products in the Americas. We have a long list of accomplishments including being recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately-held corporations in North America.
Since our start in 1996, we have helped more than 80,000 homeowners increase the value of their property by making their homes both safer from storms and more energy efficient. We continue to revolutionize the storm protection industry powered by the most talented people with unwavering drive to be the best.
Our incredible growth has created an exciting opportunity for experienced and successful shutter installers for the Southwest Florida area. We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates several advancement opportunities.
Because we believe in our workforce, we offer training, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Health insurance: support yourself and your family with company subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision, prescription drug coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Two weeks of paid time off
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Very competitive compensation
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience with residential hurricane shutter installation
- Carpenter, construction, and detailed trim carpentry helpful
- Possess own tools, truck & trailer
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, energetic, dependable, honest and thorough
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass background check