Are you are looking for a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing company?
Storm Smart is one of the largest manufacturers of storm protection products in the Americas. We have a long list of accomplishments including being recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately-held corporations in North America.
Since our start in 1996, we have helped more than 80,000 homeowners increase the value of their property by making their homes both safer from storms and more energy efficient. We continue to revolutionize the storm protection industry powered by the most talented people with unwavering drive to be the best.
Our incredible growth has created an exciting opportunity for manufacturing team members. We seek motivated individuals for our roles that have an interest in both contributing to growing the company as well as their personal careers as our growth facilitates several advancement opportunities.
Because we believe in our workforce, we offer training, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Health insurance: support yourself and your family with company subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision, prescription drug coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Two weeks of paid time off
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Salary: $12.00 to $17.00 per hour paid weekly
- Performs repetitive work station or line assembly operations to produce components needed, subassemblies, and final assemblies to blueprint and work instructions
- Works under the direction of supervisors or more experienced personnel, with little supervision
- Sets-up, maintains and operates equipment using various tools and software programs
- Keeps track of inventory in work area and notifies supervisor when material is needed
- Suggests process improvements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand verbal and written instructions, specifications, blueprints or sketches
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure
- Self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, personable, energetic, dependable, honest and thorough
- Ability to work in a positive manner with other associates within cell areas and develop and maintain strong working relationships across teams and disciplines
Storm Smart is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is our policy to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity.