Are you are looking for a great career opportunity with a solid, stable, growing company?
Storm Smart is one of the largest manufacturers of storm protection products in the Americas. We have a long list of accomplishments including being recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing privately-held corporations in North America.
Since our start in 1996, we have helped more than 80,000 homeowners increase the value of their property by making their homes both safer from storms and more energy efficient. We continue to revolutionize the storm protection industry powered by the most talented people with unwavering drive to be the best.
We are currently looking to add a window & door installation manager to our growing team. The ideal candidate for this position should have five (5) years of construction experience involving window and entry door installation as well as leading installation teams.
Because we believe in our workforce, we offer training, growth opportunities, and a comprehensive compensation package including:
- Health insurance: support yourself and your family with company subsidized medical coverage and benefits along with dental, vision, prescription drug coverage and flexible spending accounts.
- Two weeks of paid time off
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Competitive salary, performance bonus, and vehicle are part of the compensation package
- Hires and manages qualified team members to perform window and door installations, and field technical support for the residential trades
- Monitors and addresses performance issues with suppliers and/or team members, as needed
- Reviews project details and scope of work with installers before project is started so the job runs smoothly, and customer expectations are exceeded
- Works with installation teams to establish and manage company-approved installation methods
- Establishes and manages to business metrics, with a focus on quality, complete rates, and safety
- Develops and leads process to provide after-sale care to homeowners
- High School diploma or equivalent. Certificate from technical school preferred
- Five (5) years of carpentry and/or window and entry door installation experience
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and construction techniques
- Strong mathematical skills and ability to accurately measure
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce
- Basic financial knowledge. Previous profit & loss (P&L) responsibility helpful but not required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record