Unlike many other forms of hurricane protection, you can install the DIY Clip Screen yourself. Follow our instructional installation video, and in just a few simple steps you can protect your home from impending storms, and feel secure knowing that both your home and family are safe.
Best of all, this cutting edge form of hurricane protection is reasonably priced to fit most homeowners’ budget.
The new Storm Catcher™ DIY Clip Screen continues that cutting-edge tradition. Our screen is constructed of polypropylene, woven mono-filament geo-textile fabric, providing a densely porous material that is 95 percent solid. This design can decrease a hurricane’s destructive winds by 95 percent, thereby reducing 150-mph winds to a gentle breeze. However, the material is still open enough to be transparent, allowing homeowners to use the screens as year-round protection from everyday sun, rain, and more.
- Florida Building Code approved (FL 29706)
- Lightweight, easy to install and uninstall
- Highly effective protection for windows and doors against violent storms and flying debris
- Avoids “cave like” feeling that other hurricane protection produce
- Affordable hurricane protection providing maximum defense